I didn’t take the job. The agency was offering 6K less than I make now and after weighing the pros and cons, there were more cons in taking the job. I am still not sure if I made the right decision. I am the type of person that will stress over this for the next 8 months. But maybe something better will come out of this. I am back to the plan of moving with Phil when he goes to Raleigh. Maybe there will be more opportunities there. Or maybe I will actually make a good group of friends and begin to be happy. Who knows. But I am kind of excited and ready for October to get here and begin this journey.